Welcome to my musings. Read, think, respond, enjoy.
Please note when you post a comment it will not show up immediately.Because of spammers I have it set for approval first.
Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you.
Hi, I hope each of you had a wonderful Christmas filled with the love and peace of God and that each of you know the greatest gift of Christmas - JESUS!
How well do you know the Christmas story from Luke 2? See how you do on this Cross Word puzzle.
6. city of David
7. the angels brought what? (2 words)
11. Joseph was of the lineage of _________
12. to whom was revealed that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ?
13. which Caesar decreed that all the world should be taxed?
1. Jesus was Mary's ____________ son
2. The angels appeared to who?
3. to whom is born a Saviour
4. It is glory to God in the highest and what two things (3 words) toward men on earth?
5. taxing was first made when who was governor of Syria?
8. Mary wrapped Jesus in _____________ clothes
9. Anna was a __________________.
10. where did the angels go away from them to?
So how did you do? Did you get #3 down? I think of all the questions it is most important that you realize the truth of that statement - unto YOU is born a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. He died and shed His blood so that both you and I could have our sins forgiven and washed away. He took our punishment so we would not have to. He arose alive and got up bodily from the grave in victory over death, sin, the grave, and hell and that victory can be ours in HIM. Have you received Him, the greatest gift of all as your Saviour? If not, why do you wait.
Luke 2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.